Here are some questions for any book clubs out there who are interested in reading one of my books.This is just a start. I will be updating this page over the next while, in order to have questions for all my books, but here are a few to start. (And I’ll find the right place to put them all!)
Hope you enjoy the book!
- Which character would you most like to meet? Why?
- Which character would you cross the street to avoid? Why?
- Have you ever had a paranormal encounter? Was it like Marie’s? If not, what happened?
- If you were casting a movie of this book, who would you cast for Marie Jenner? What about James Lavall?
Now, here are some questions specific to Drowning in Amber (Book 2)
- Marie, while trying to help James build his business, takes on a “lost dog” job, and ends up having to move on the dog’s spirit on. Do you think that dogs have souls? Why or why not?
- The main action of Dying on Second takes place in a fortified drug house, which is based on a real building in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. (It was eventually shut down by a safety inspector, who deemed it “unfit for human habitation.”) Have you ever heard of a fortified drug house in your area? How should the police deal with them?
- What did you think of the book club? Do you think that they could ever be helpful for someone like Marie? Why or why not?
- One of Marie’s biggest fears is that when people find out about her abilities, they will leave her. What do you think is going to happen between her and James, now that James has figured out her big secret?